We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing.
Please see the list below to view open health care and hospitality opportunities.
Full-time Health Care Positions
- Licensed Practical Nurse – $1,000 sign-on bonus now offered! Full-time, all shifts
- Certified Nurses Aide – Full time, 7 am-3pm and 11pm-7am
- Care Partner/Resident Services Assistant – Full time, 11pm-7am
- Assist Members with activities of daily living as needed, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Part-time and Per-diem Health Care Positions
- Registered Nurse – Per-diem, all shifts
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Per-diem, all shifts
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Part-time 11-7 & Per-diem all shifts
- Care Partner – Part-time evening shift 3pm-11pm and Per-diem, all shifts
- Resident Services Assistant – Per-diem, all shifts
- Home Health Aides (HHA certified); Personal Care Aides (PCA certified); Companions
- Occupational Therapist – Part-time
Other Per-diem Positions
- Server/Dietary Aide – no experience needed – will train
NEW: Start a new career in Health Care! We are offering two opportunities for FREE certifications classes, available this spring at out beautiful Greenport campus!
Certified Nursing Assistant Training Class
Earn a Certified Nursing Certification! Our FREE four-week course begins on March 5th. Download our Certified Nursing Assistant application here or visit our reception desk located at 1500 Brecknock Rd in Greenport. Questions? Call Cynthia Guditus, 631-477-3800, ext. 289
Home Health Aide Training Class
Earn a Home Health Aide certification to provide personal and safe daily living assistance in an in-house setting! FREE two-week (75-hour) course, dates and times to be announced. Download HHA application packet here or visit our reception desk located at 1500 Brecknock Rd in Greenport. Questions? Call Carol Worth 631-477-2146.
Click here to download the job application. Applications, résumés or cover letters can be sent to email@example.com.
Email résumé to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/apply in person at 1500 Brecknock Road, Greenport, NY 11944 | EOE, M/F/D/V
*Due to the quantity of responses received for each job position, a personal response to each candidate is not possible. Only applicants considered for positions or invited for an interview will be contacted.