15 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Looking to fill a full-time position.
Assist Harbor South and Harbor North members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 7-3, 3-11 & 11-7
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
A part time position, 22+ hours/week. Responsible for the oversight of clinical operations of Peconic Landing Home Health Service s. Supervises, instructs, and guides all staff toward high quality care and customer service. Ensures that all clinical activities are consistent with established goals, and policies and procedures.
Position will be assisting in the implementation of virtual programming content, printed communications, emails, texts and other communications methods. Candidates must possess strong communications skills. Understanding of messaging essential. Experience with basic graphics software and video helpful but not required. May allow for flexible hours. Good for students.
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.