16 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- No experience is required. Training will be completed on-site.
- Provide maintenance to Peconic Landing’s exterior grounds and interior areas.
- This position involves performing tasks of physically demanding nature.
- Demonstrate a warm personality with the ability to interact with residents, staff and visitors.
- Provide health care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be HHA certified
- Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
Become a certified Home Health Aide!
Peconic Landing offers a free class starting February 24th. To fill out an application, please see the Career Training link located on the Career Center page in the box on the right hand side.
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units. Diagnose and repair systems. NYS certification and 5 years proven experience required. Working knowledge of Trane, Carrier, Roof-top units, and PTAC heat pump systems a must; Experience with Lochnivar gas fired boilers, BAC cooling towers, make-up air units, and Desert-Aire pool dehumidification systems preferred. EPA Certification required, with 7 years’ experience.