16 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Looking till fill both a Full-time and Per-diem position with various shifts available including, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and overnight.
Assist Harbor South members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- No experience is required. Training will be completed on-site.
- Provide health care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be HHA certified
- Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
- Provide computer technical support to users (staff and members) by diagnosing and correcting problems.
- Provide Audio Visual support for presentations and events.
- Flexible schedule required, including evenings and weekends.
Position type: Part-time