10 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
- Provide health care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be HHA certified
- Varied schedules
- Provide computer technical support to users (staff and members) by diagnosing and correcting problems.
- Provide Audio Visual support for presentations and events.
- Flexible schedule required, including evenings and weekends.
Position type: Per Diem
Per-diem. Shifts: 7am – 3pm, 3-11pm
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
- Help patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living and working.
Position type: Part-time
- Provide personal care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be PCA certified.
- Responsible for physical therapy evaluation, program planning, treatment and documentation of short and long term residents in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must have good communication skills with patients and staff.
- Current NY license