17 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
Interested in becoming a CNA?
Peconic Landing offers a free class starting April 13th. To fill out an application, please see the Career Training link located on the Career Center page in the box on the right hand side.
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- No experience is required. Training will be completed on-site.
- Provide health care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be HHA certified
- Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
Become a certified Home Health Aide!
Peconic Landing offers a free class starting February 24th. To fill out an application, please see the Career Training link located on the Career Center page in the box on the right hand side.
A part time position, 22+ hours/week. Responsible for the oversight of clinical operations of Peconic Landing Home Health Service s. Supervises, instructs, and guides all staff toward high quality care and customer service. Ensures that all clinical activities are consistent with established goals, and policies and procedures.
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units. Diagnose and repair systems. NYS certification and 5 years proven experience required. Working knowledge of Trane, Carrier, Roof-top units, and PTAC heat pump systems a must; Experience with Lochnivar gas fired boilers, BAC cooling towers, make-up air units, and Desert-Aire pool dehumidification systems preferred. EPA Certification required, with 7 years’ experience.