5 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Per-diem, all shifts
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.
Now offering $3,500 sign-on bonus for full-time position!
Full-time and part-time positions available.