7 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Looking till fill both a Full-time and Per-diem position with various shifts available including, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and overnight.
Assist Harbor South members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units. Diagnose and repair systems. NYS certification and 5 years proven experience required. Working knowledge of Trane, Carrier, Roof-top units, and PTAC heat pump systems a must; Experience with Lochnivar gas fired boilers, BAC cooling towers, make-up air units, and Desert-Aire pool dehumidification systems preferred. EPA Certification required, with 7 years’ experience.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified preferred
Full-time position to help with both our Memory Care and Assisted Living Members.
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
Coordinate and assist in the daily operation of Peconic Landing’s marketing and promotional activities as needed.
Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant.
Must possess excellent skills with a variety of computer software, organization and time management.
Real estate experience and/or license preferred.
AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not required.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.