5 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units. Diagnose and repair systems. NYS certification and 5 years proven experience required. Working knowledge of Trane, Carrier, Roof-top units, and PTAC heat pump systems a must; Experience with Lochnivar gas fired boilers, BAC cooling towers, make-up air units, and Desert-Aire pool dehumidification systems preferred. EPA Certification required, with 7 years’ experience.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified preferred
Full-time position to help with both our Memory Care and Assisted Living Members.
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.