4 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
We are currently seeking a full time experienced Billing Coordinator.
- Billing of private and third party payors
- Cash receipts and collections
- Gathering and tracking of statistical data
- Assisting members with billing questions
- Work closely with Controller and Director of Finance on special projects
High School graduate or equivalent needed. Completion of billing certificate program and skilled nursing billing experience a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required. Matrixcare software experience a plus.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified preferred
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.