4 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- No experience is required. Training will be completed on-site.
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
- Treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
- Help patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living and working.
Position type: Part-time