9 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
- Provide health care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be HHA certified
- Varied schedules
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
Per-diem shifts: 7am – 3pm, 3-11pm
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Provide personal care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be PCA certified.
Now offering $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- 7 am – 3 pm (5 days/week) Charge Nurse in our Short-Term Rehabilitation Center
- 11 pm – 7 am (5 nights/week)
- 3 pm– 11 pm (5 nights/week)
- 7 pm-7 am (3 nights/week)
Part-time: 11 pm – 7 am (2 nights/week)
Per Diem: all shifts