7 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 3-11 & 11-7
We are offering new sign on bonus for full-time and part-time CNA’s!
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents.
- CNA Certificate
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
- Provide health care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be HHA certified
- Varied schedules
- Perform housekeeping duties in accordance with established guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Operate in an efficient manner while maintaining a high quality of service and standard of excellence.
- Provide personal care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be PCA certified.
Per-diem– will train! No experience necessary.
The kitchen utility worker is responsible for washing and storage of food preparation equipment and dishware; disposal of waste products from meal preparation; storage and “first in, first out” rotation of perishable and nonperishable products; general cleaning and sanitation of kitchen.
No experience necessary.