15 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
Beautiful waterfront CCRC is offering an excellent opportunity for an ADON to assist with overseeing its five-star health center, including skilled nursing, assisted living, memory support and short-term rehab. A demonstrated leader with a distinct focus on person-centered care is essential, along with a collaborative workstyle and excellent communication skills to interact with members, families, physicians and other health care professionals. The ability to develop and foster a unique organizational culture is also important.
BS in Nursing and 2-3 years’ experience as an RN preferred, including one year in an administrative capacity supervising nursing team members.
Knowledge of DOH and CMS regulations (Department of Health and Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services) required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word applications.
Salary commensurate with experience; excellent benefits package with a clear emphasis on work/life balance.
Looking to fill a full-time position.
Assist Harbor South and Harbor North members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem 7-3, 3-11 & 11-7
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents, and maintain a rapport with residents and their families.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local regulations governing programs and activities involving skilled nursing and enriched housing residents
- CNA Certificate
A part time position, 22+ hours/week. Responsible for the oversight of clinical operations of Peconic Landing Home Health Service s. Supervises, instructs, and guides all staff toward high quality care and customer service. Ensures that all clinical activities are consistent with established goals, and policies and procedures.
Provide non-medical care, personal hygiene guidance, light housekeeping tasks and other related support services.
Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced lead cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified a plus
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.