12 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
- Provide personal care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be PCA certified.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.
Now offering $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- 7 am – 3 pm (5 days/week) Charge Nurse in our Short-Term Rehabilitation Center
- 11 pm – 7 am (5 nights/week)
- 3 pm– 11 pm (5 nights/week)
- 7 pm-7 am (3 nights/week)
Part-time: 11 pm – 7 am (2 nights/week)
Per Diem: all shifts
Per-diem– will train! No experience necessary.
The kitchen utility worker is responsible for washing and storage of food preparation equipment and dishware; disposal of waste products from meal preparation; storage and “first in, first out” rotation of perishable and nonperishable products; general cleaning and sanitation of kitchen.
No experience necessary.