15 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified preferred
Full-time position to help with both our Memory Care and Assisted Living Members.
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
Coordinate and assist in the daily operation of Peconic Landing’s marketing and promotional activities as needed.
Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant.
Must possess excellent skills with a variety of computer software, organization and time management.
Real estate experience and/or license preferred.
AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not required.
- Treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
- Help patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living and working.
Position type: Part-time
- Provide personal care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be PCA certified.
- Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.
Per-diem– will train! No experience necessary.