14 Results Found
We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing!
Join an organization with statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York State.
- Ability to work with dynamic kitchen team in all aspects of daily kitchen processes.
- Experienced cook sought for our exciting culinary team!
- Passion and innovation needed in our fine dining, professional environment.
- Trade school certificate or Servsafe Certified preferred
Full-time position to help with both our Memory Care and Assisted Living Members.
The LPN is responsible for maintaining the nursing station, for resident’s medical-related concerns by assessment and utilizing reasonable prudent judgment in decision-making process, and for problem solving, keeping within the scope of educational limitation.
- Treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
- Help patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living and working.
Position type: Part-time
- Provide personal care support under RN supervision for members in their homes.
- Must be PCA certified.
- Varied schedules including 24-hour Live-ins.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food in accordance with menu plans and standardized recipes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to current applicable standards, regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures as may be directed by the Chef and/or Director of Dining Services.
- Assure that quality food is provided at all times.
Per-diem– will train! No experience necessary.
The kitchen utility worker is responsible for washing and storage of food preparation equipment and dishware; disposal of waste products from meal preparation; storage and “first in, first out” rotation of perishable and nonperishable products; general cleaning and sanitation of kitchen.
No experience necessary.