Peconic Landing is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit lifecare planned community overlooking the breathtaking Long Island Sound. Located on the North Fork of Long Island, our 144-acre campus is bordered by grapevines and golfing greens, situated on a half-mile of private Sound beach. The community is home to the North Fork’s only Sculpture Garden and serves as a cultural arts hub for the East End Community, presenting ample opportunity for individuals to pursue their interests and passions to the fullest.
Department: Dining Services
Position type: Part-time
Start a career in Culinary Services! Join a winning team – we will train you!
- Must be available for various shifts.
- Providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policy and procedures.
- Provide dining room services in a courteous, friendly, and timely manner to ensure that services exceed guest expectations.
- A warm, outgoing personality and the ability to deal tactfully with all guests.
- No experience is required.