Marketing Communications Specialist
Peconic Landing is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit lifecare planned community overlooking the breathtaking Long Island Sound. Located on the North Fork of Long Island, our 144-acre campus is bordered by grapevines and golfing greens, situated on a half-mile of private Sound beach. The community is home to the North Fork’s only Sculpture Garden and serves as a cultural arts hub for the East End Community, presenting ample opportunity for individuals to pursue their interests and passions to the fullest.
Position type: Full-time
Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution
of public relations and marketing plans for Peconic Landing, ensuring
brand consistency across all communications and monitoring the
overall success of reputation goals and objectives.
- Strong writing and editing skills a must
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, communication design or comparable media experience
- Must provide a portfolio with writing and earned media samples
- Establish/maintain effective relationships with reporters and media influencers. Field media inquiries, pitch stories and maintain effective tracking system for media coverage
- Identify retirement-lifestyle industry topics and opportunities for stories and key message development
- Compose, format and distribute public relations materials including press releases, media alerts, etc.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of marketing collateral and campaigns
- Maintain the community website and presence on social media sites
Advise leadership on ways to improve or update public imageApply for this Job