Fostering excellence is part of the Peconic Landing culture.
Each month, an employee is recognized for his/her contributions to the success of the community. We also recognize one management team member each quarter for their dedication to moving the organization forward. Throughout the year, the Teamwork Committee sponsors events to reward staff for their hard work and success, and the Peconic Landing Games are another way we recognize and motivate employees.
2017 Employee of the Month
- January – Amy Milovich – Dining Room Floor Supervisor
- February – Kristy Reeves – Care Partner, Harbor South
- March – Porschia Poteet – Nursing, The Shores
- April – Kenneth Beyer – Transportation
2018 Leader of the Quarter
- First Quarter – Pamela Babcock – Social Worker
- Second Quarter –Melissa Shepard – Assistant Director of Nursing