We are honored to have received statewide recognition as a leading employer in New York.
The New York State Society for Human Resource Management and Best Companies Group named Peconic Landing one of the Best Companies to work for in New York State for the past six consecutive years. This survey and awards program identifies, recognizes and honors the best places of employment in New York for their role in benefiting the state’s economy, its workforce and businesses.
View all Job Opportunities
Home Health Aide Certification Class
Peconic Landing’s Home Health Services is offering a Home Health Aide Certification class beginning February 25th.
Learn more about Home Health Aide Certification
Peconic Landing expects all employees to build success by modeling and inspiring the core leadership values of:
- Integrity: Foster honesty and trust as well as ethical and moral behavior within our organization.
- Collaboration: Create a sense of unity and harmony through teamwork and cooperation.
- Commitment: Ensure a high level of customer service and promote the well-being of members, staff and the organization overall.
- Distinction: Celebrate the uniqueness of Peconic Landing and foster a desire to be exceptional.
- Joy: Support a sense of joy for the service we perform and the environment we share.
- Pride: Take pride in our achievements as a company and as individuals.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes health insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, paid time off (vacation, sick/ personal days and holidays), tuition assistance and a 403B retirement plan to which Peconic Landing contributes matching funds. Employees may also participate in our Leadership program as well as Working Wonders, the award-winning work/life balance program that encourages embracing whole-person wellness by incorporating positive lifestyle behaviors into daily life.